Put Me Through College!: RIT Formula SAE unveiling.

« Home | Want to help me succeed?! »

RIT Formula SAE unveiling.

I was lookin' around on YouTube.com for any footage of RIT and I stumbled across this video clip showing RIT's entry into the 2006 Formula SAE competitions. Check it out!

About me

  • I'm SPT87
  • From Upstate New York, United States
  • I am a college student of Corning Commnunity College and I want to fullfill my dream of going to SUNYIT or RIT after two years, alls I need is a little boost in money to save for my big dream. Read my first set of blog posts to get an idea of what this is all about!
My profile

Previous posts

Donate Please!

    Put Me Through College! A Penny, 50 Cents, a dollar, or more is GREATLY APPRECIATED!

Donaters

  • Stephen Trego - $10.00 6/16/06

RSS & Site Stats