Put Me Through College!: ''New blog post''

« Home | RIT Formula SAE unveiling. » | Want to help me succeed?! »

''New blog post''

Well,

I have'nt written in this thing since.... Last summer! A whopping two articles. Ohhhh Well, I was actually just testing this. If anyone reads this, leave me a comment that says "I read it" or "toasters". Maybe I'll write more in this later when I get some good ideas of what to write about, maybe some tech. Until then, have a good one.

Well, I'm disappointed to see you've not been posting regularly. Actually maybe you have achieved your dream and have moved on to bigger and better things though.

If you are still working towards that dream you might check out these two sites I've found to help college students.
http://www.studentaidcenters.org
http://www.ezgraduate.com.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm SPT87
  • From Upstate New York, United States
  • I am a college student of Corning Commnunity College and I want to fullfill my dream of going to SUNYIT or RIT after two years, alls I need is a little boost in money to save for my big dream. Read my first set of blog posts to get an idea of what this is all about!
My profile

Donate Please!

    Put Me Through College! A Penny, 50 Cents, a dollar, or more is GREATLY APPRECIATED!

Donaters

  • Stephen Trego - $10.00 6/16/06

RSS & Site Stats